Camping Baby Mobile Pattern | Mountain Mobile Pattern
Camping Baby Mobile Pattern | Mountain Mobile Pattern - The perfect baby mobile pattern set for your camping, mountain, wilderness or woodland nursery. Everything is cut and stitched entirely by hand (no sewing machine needed) and is the perfect sewing pattern for beginners.
Wilderness Camping Set - Felt Hand Sewing Pattern - Includes Tent & Tee Pee, 2 Snowy Mountain options, Canoe & Oar, Grizzly Bear, Fluffy Clouds, Three Tree Designs & Flaming Campfire
How will you use your Wilderness Pattern Set? As a toy, baby mobile, garland, ornament, cake topper, party favor... whatever your choice, you can say 'Yes, I made this!"
** This is a digital-download PDF-PATTERN nothing physical will be received **
plus a BONUS SVG file for those with a cutting machine. It is not a finished toy.
All measurements are in both metric and imperial (cms and inches). All supplies referenced are available in craft or fabric shops the world over. As a native English speaker, my patterns are all clear and concise, easy to understand..
As an example the bear measures 4.5" (10cm) wide and the single mountain 4" wide
Want this bigger or smaller? No problem, I have enclosed an easy to follow 'How To' guide for resizing my pattern at the printing stage (using Adobe Acrobat Free Version)
---------- WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE-----------
- Comprehensive PDF Pattern E-Book Tutorial - includes materials list, step by step photos and instructions as well as ideas on how to use your finished creation.
- Maisie Moo Sewing Guide - all you need to know about felt, stitches and the tools used in your pattern.
- 'How To' guide on resizing your pattern to suit your needs (Adobe Acrobat Free Version)
- Advice and tips on how to hang your mobile (hanger shown is purchased separately)
--------- SEWING TIME ---------
As a beginner, I would allow 2 hours to sew each creation (this includes reading through your pattern, cutting and stitching). Please note this is an approximate, as sewing time is very dependent on your sewing skills.
- Felt – I recommend a good quality wool mix felt
- Embroidery floss
- Embroidery needle & sewing pins
- Polyfill Stuffing
Your pattern will include a more detailed list of required materials.
----------SELLING YOUR CREATION----------
In most instances you are welcome to sell the final product (however I ask not on ETSY).
Original design by Ria Crawford for Maisie Moo Felt Creations.
Resale and mass-production of pattern is strictly prohibited.
Copyright - Maisie Moo Felt Creations 2017
(¸.•´ (¸.•` Happy Sewing!