Doodles the Dinosaur Plush Toy Felt Pattern
Doodles the Dinosaur Plush Toy Felt Pattern - Felt Dinosaur Pattern - The bright and cheery Doodles the Dinosaur is cut and stitched entirely by hand (no sewing machine needed) and is the perfect sewing pattern for beginners.
Pattern Includes -
Dinosaur - Doodles
Baby Dino hatching from egg
How will you use your Doodles? As a toy, baby mobile, garland, ornament, cake topper, party favor... whatever your choice, you can say 'Yes, I made this!"
Doodle and Baby are part of the Dinosaur Family Set.
** This is a digital-download PDF-PATTERN nothing physical will be received **
It is not a finished toy. Bonus SVG file for those of you with cutting machines.
All measurements are in both metric and imperial (cms and inches). All supplies referenced are available in craft or fabric shops the world over. As a native English speaker, my patterns are all clear and concise, easy to understand..
As an example, Doodles comes in two sizes 5" (12cm) wide x 3" (8cm) high and 8" (20cm) wide x 5" (15cm) high.
Want this bigger or smaller? No problem, I have enclosed an easy to follow 'How To' guide for resizing my pattern at the printing stage (using Adobe Acrobat Free Version)
---------- WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE-----------
- Comprehensive PDF Pattern E-Book Tutorial - includes materials list, step by step photos and instructions as well as ideas on how to use your finished creation.
- Maisie Moo Sewing Guide - all you need to know about felt, stitches and the tools used in your pattern.
- 'How To' guide on resizing your pattern to suit your needs (Adobe Acrobat Free Version)
- Advice and tips on how to hang your mobile (hanger shown is purchased separately)
--------- SEWING TIME ---------
As a beginner, I would allow 1.5 hours to sew each creation (this includes reading through your pattern, cutting and stitching). Please note this is an approximate, as sewing time is very dependent on your sewing skills.
- Felt – I recommend a good quality wool mix felt
- Embroidery floss
- Embroidery needle & sewing pins
- Polyfill Stuffing
- Hanger - follow this link for hangers on Etsy - https://etsy.me/2LrW3zW
Your pattern will include a more detailed list of required materials.
----------SELLING YOUR CREATION----------
In most instances you are welcome to sell the final product (however I ask not on ETSY).
Original design by Ria Crawford for Maisie Moo Felt Creations.
Resale and mass-production of pattern is strictly prohibited.
Copyright - Maisie Moo Felt Creations 2017
(¸.•´ (¸.•` H -appy Sewing!