Felt Bear Pattern - This handsome woodland bear is stitched entirely by hand and is the perfect sewing pattern for beginners.
How will you use your felt bear? As a toy, baby mobile, garland, ornament, cake topper... whatever you choose!
Your bear would look great alongside my tribal or woodland pattern set too.
** This is a digital-download PDF-PATTERN nothing physical will be received **
Free SVG file included for those of you with a Cricut Maker and some other cutting machines.
All measurements are in both metric and imperial (cms and inches). All supplies referenced are available in craft or fabric shops the world over. As a native English speaker, my patterns are all clear and concise, easy to understand.
Your finished creation measures 7" (18cms) high
Want this bigger or smaller? No problem, I have enclosed an easy to follow 'How To' guide for resizing my pattern at the printing stage (using Adobe Acrobat Free Version)
---------- WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE-----------
- Comprehensive PDF Pattern E-Book Tutorial - includes materials list, step by step photos and instructions as well as ideas on how to use your finished creation.
- Maisie Moo Sewing Guide - all you need to know about felt, stitches and the tools used in your pattern.
- 'How To' guide on resizing your pattern to suit your needs (Adobe Acrobat Free Version)
--------- SEWING TIME ---------
As a beginner, I would allow 2 hours to sew this creation (this includes reading through your pattern, cutting and stitching). Please note this is an approximate, as sewing time is very dependent on your sewing skills.
- Felt – I recommend a good quality wool mix felt
- Embroidery floss
- Embroidery needle & sewing pins
- Polyfill Stuffing
Your pattern will include a more detailed list of required materials.
----------SELLING YOUR CREATION----------
(Tree Tee Pee and Cloud are not included in this pattern, props only)
Original design by Ria Crawford for Maisie Moo Felt Creations.
Resale and mass-production of pattern is strictly prohibited.
Copyright - Maisie Moo Felt Creations 2017
(¸.•´ (¸.•` Happy Sewing!