Felt Pattern Christmas Ornaments Pattern
Set of 6 Christmas Ornaments Felt Pattern - Everyone will love these cute Christmas ornaments. All stitched by hand, they make the perfect sewing patterns for beginner/intermediate sewers.
You will receive patterns and instructions to make the following ornaments:
Dancing Elf Shoes
Snowy the Bear
** This is a digital-download PDF-PATTERN nothing physical will be received **
. It is not for a finished creation.
There are 24 Christmas Ornament designs available. All four sets of 6 are available here -
All measurements are in both metric and imperial (cms and inches). All supplies referenced are available in craft or fabric shops the world over. As a native English speaker, my patterns are all clear and concise, easy to understand.
Your finished ornament is approx 3.5" (8.5cm) across.
Want this bigger or smaller? No problem, I have enclosed an easy to follow 'How To' guide for resizing my pattern at the printing stage (using Adobe Acrobat Free Version)
---------- WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE-----------
- Comprehensive 10 page PDF Pattern E-Book - includes materials list, step by step photos and instructions.
- Maisie Moo Sewing Guide - all you need to know about felt, stitches and the tools used in your pattern.
- 'How To' guide on resizing your pattern to suit your needs (Adobe Acrobat Free Version)
--------- SEWING TIME ---------
As a beginner, I would allow 30 minutes to sew each ornament. Please note this is an approximate, as sewing time is very dependent on your sewing skills.
- Felt – I recommend a good quality wool mix felt
- Embroidery floss
- Embroidery needle & sewing pins
- Small sharp scissors incl scalloping shears
- Polyfill Stuffing
Your pattern will include a full detailed list of required materials.
----------SELLING YOUR CREATION----------
In most instances you are welcome to sell the final product (however I ask not on ETSY).
Original design by Ria Crawford for Maisie Moo Felt Creations.
Resale and mass-production of pattern is strictly prohibited.
Copyright - Maisie Moo Felt Creations 2017
(¸.•´ (¸.•` Happy Sewing!