Tooth Fairy Pillow Pattern - Create your own pretty tooth fairy pillow using my easy to follow, simple step by step photos, instructions and patterns. I will cover how to make the basic pillow and turn it into the Ballerina and Frozen Fairy Tooth Pillow, Princess etc...
Your tooth fairy pillow would a make wonderful keepsake gift and they are snapped up fast at craft fairs too!
** This is a digital-download PDF-PATTERN nothing physical will be received **
Free SVG file included for those of you with a Cricut Maker and some other cutting machines.
All measurements are in both metric and imperial (cms and inches). All supplies referenced are available in craft or fabric shops the world over. As a native English speaker, my patterns are all clear and concise, easy to understand.
Your tooth is stitched by hand however you will also require fabric/hot glue in this pattern.
Your finished tooth measures just under 5"x6" (13cm x 15cm)
Want this bigger or smaller? No problem, I have enclosed an easy to follow 'How To' guide for resizing my pattern at the printing stage (using Adobe Acrobat Free Version)
---------- WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE-----------
- Comprehensive PDF Pattern E-Book Tutorial - includes step by step photos and instructions as well as ideas on how to use your finished creations. Included is a poem you can print out and tuck in your tooth fairy's pillow too.
- Maisie Moo Sewing Guide - all you need to know about felt, stitches and the tools used in your pattern.
- 'How To' guide on resizing your pattern to suit your needs (Adobe Acrobat Free Version)
--------- SEWING TIME ---------
As a beginner, I would allow 2-3 hours to sew this creation (this includes reading through your pattern, cutting and stitching). Please note this is an approximate, as sewing time is very dependent on your sewing skills.
- Felt – I recommend a good quality wool mix felt
- Embroidery floss
- Embroidery needle & sewing pins
- Polyfill Stuffing
Your pattern will include a more detailed list of required materials.
----------SELLING YOUR CREATION----------
Original design by Ria Crawford for Maisie Moo Felt Creations.
Resale and mass-production of pattern is strictly prohibited.
Copyright - Maisie Moo Felt Creations 2017
(¸.•´ (¸.•` Happy Sewing!