Felt Penguin Family Christmas Ornament Patterns - How cute is this little family of penguins? They are cut and stitched entirely by hand (no sewing machine needed) and are the perfect sewing patterns for beginners.
Includes 3 different ornament patterns -
Mama and Papa Penguin - sewn as one complete ornament.
Baby Penguin with spotted scarf (2 sizes)
Baby Penguin with festive gift (2 sizes)
Also, heart and Santa hat patterns included
** This is a digital-download PDF-PATTERN nothing physical will be received **
Also included, is a BONUS SVG file for use in some cutting machines.
All measurements are in both metric and imperial (cms and inches). All supplies referenced are available in craft or fabric shops the world over. As a native English speaker, my patterns are all clear and concise, easy to understand.
Your finished Mama and Papa measure 4.5" (12cms) across and high. The baby penguins measure 3" (8cm) high.
BONUS larger size pattern pieces for the baby penguins measuring 4.5" high.
---------- WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE-----------
- Comprehensive PDF Pattern E-Book Tutorial - includes materials list, step by step photos and instructions as well as ideas on how to use your finished creation.
- Maisie Moo Sewing Guide - all you need to know about felt, stitches and the tools used in your pattern.
- 'How To' guide on resizing your pattern to suit your needs (Adobe Acrobat Free Version)
--------- SEWING TIME ---------
As a beginner, I would allow 1-2 hours to sew these creation (this includes reading through your pattern, cutting and stitching). Please note this is an approximate, as sewing time is very dependent on your sewing skills.
- Felt – I recommend a good quality wool mix felt
- Embroidery floss
- Embroidery needle & sewing pins
- Polyfill Stuffing
Your pattern will include a more detailed list of required materials.
Original design by Ria Crawford for Maisie Moo Felt Creations.
Resale and mass-production of pattern is strictly prohibited.
Copyright - Maisie Moo Felt Creations 2017
(¸.•´ (¸.•` Happy Sewing!