DIY Woodland Nursery Decor - This pretty trio of woodland animal hoop art can't help but make you smile. They are all stitched by hand and the perfect sewing patterns for beginner/intermediate sewers. I will show you how in my step by step photo pattern E-Books.
** This is a digital-download PDF-PATTERN nothing physical will be received **
Free SVG file included for those of you with a Cricut Maker and some other cutting machines.
All measurements are in both metric and imperial (cms and inches). All supplies referenced are available in craft or fabric shops the world over. As a native English speaker, my patterns are all clear and concise, easy to understand.
You can purchase these patterns separately here - https://etsy.me/2QMnngh
The hoops used are a 8" (20cm) Wooden Embroidery Hoops.
Want this bigger or smaller? No problem, I have enclosed an easy to follow 'How To' guide for resizing my pattern at the printing stage (using Adobe Acrobat Free Version)
---------- WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE-----------
- Comprehensive PDF Pattern E-Book Tutorial - includes materials list, step by step photos and instructions.
- Maisie Moo Sewing Guide - all you need to know about felt, stitches and the tools used in your pattern.
- 'How To' guide on resizing your pattern to suit your needs (Adobe Acrobat Free Version)
--------- SEWING TIME ---------
As a beginner, I would allow 3-4 hours to sew each creation (this includes reading through your pattern, cutting and stitching). Please note this is an approximate, as sewing time is very dependent on your sewing skills.
- Felt – I recommend a good quality wool mix felt
- Embroidery floss
- Embroidery needle & sewing pins
- 8" (20cm) Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- Hot Glue Gun
- Polyfill Stuffing
Your pattern will include a more detailed list of required materials.
Original design by Ria Crawford for Maisie Moo Felt Creations.
Resale and mass-production of pattern is strictly prohibited.
Copyright - Maisie Moo Felt Creations 2017
(¸.•´ (¸.•` Happy Sewing!